How to Support The Pops Orchestra
“I love, love, love the orchestra!”
The Pops Orchestra is what it is because of the hard work and dedication of hundreds of volunteers over the years. Musicians have long volunteered to perform and administrate the Pops organization. Today we rely on the financial support of many beloved donors and the continuing hands-on volunteer support of ushers, hosts, community ambassadors and more.
This network of friends throughout the greater Bradenton – Sarasota community is what has kept us strong and endlessly creative in serving our audiences, youth, and musicians.
Yes, thanks to all of you who “love, love. love” our orchestra!
Specific Things You Can to Do Support The Pops
- Make a donation – There are several ways to give online by sponsoring a whole concert or a musician to dedicating a song.
- Be a Giving Challenge Fundraiser leading up to April 9, 2024.
- Plan a house party to introduce us to your friends.
- Bring a friend – Buy a ticket for a friend or neighbor who hasn’t met us yet.
- Send love online – Write a Google review. Follow, comment, and review us on Facebook, Instagram, and even YouTube.
How does your support serve our community?
With your support we are able to present national talents and produce exhilherating, crowd-pleasing entertainment for those on fixed incomes and tight budgets.
Tapping All Talents
Professional and avocational musicians of all ages are rewarded for their dedication of time and talents. Your support helps us offer some remuneration to every musician.
Not every deserving student gets a chance to perform in an orchestra. With your help we will be expanding our capacity to serve more youth through a Bradenton-based youth orchestra program.
Community at Large
Our musicians, if not the full orchestra, frequently perform in the community in special events for veterans, seniors, and in collaboration with various other local arts initiatives