1. We PREFER ALL audience members attending concerts or other events of the Pops Orchestra to have received negative results for either:
1) a PCR COVID-19 test administered by a medical provider/official testing center no earlier than 72 hours before the time of the rehearsal and/or performance; or
2) a negative rapid antigen COVID-19 test administered by a medical provider/official testing center no earlier than 24 hours prior to the time of their performance.
2. We PREFER that ALL audience members aged 6 and up attending concerts or other events of the Pops Orchestra, regardless of their vaccination/testing status, will always wear masks over their nose and mouth. Audience members may provide their own masks and the Pops will have additional masks available for patron use if necessary.
3. We DO NOT REQUIRE proof of COVID-19 vaccination when attending concerts and events of the Pops Orchestra.
4. IF any audience member fails to meet any of these preferences, the Pops Orchestra reserves the right, at its sole and exclusive discretion, to:
- Move the audience member’s assigned seat to a socially-distanced location; or
- Issue the audience member a refund and ask that they exit the performance venue.
Preferences and guidance will be revisited and may be revised based on CDC guidance and the evolving circumstances of the pandemic, including use of additional screening protocols.