In compliance with current CDC guidelines, masks are strongly recommended, but not required to be worn by fully vaccinated patrons while inside both concert halls.
To help us make the in-person concert experience as safe and enjoyable as possible, we request all patrons follow these guidelines at performances.
• If you feel unwell on the day of a concert, we urge you to stay home. Your tickets are fully refundable.
• A mask covering both the nose and mouth is recommended.
• Ushers will check you in with a touch-free ticket scan.
In addition to these guidelines for patrons, both the Neel Performing Arts Center and the Riverview Performing Arts Center have undertaken the following measures for safety at concerts:
• The facility will be sanitized between performances.
• Hand sanitizer stations are available in the lobby.
The Pops Orchestra and its music director, Dr. Robyn Bell, appreciate your help in creating a safer environment for enjoying the live music performed by musicians you know!
See you at the show!